The Writing Center
Home » Academics
The Writing Center accepts
walk-ins on a first come, first served basis as consultants are available.
Come to the Writing Center at the top of the hour and let us know you
are hoping to see a consultant. If someone else fails to show up for his
or her appointment, you can claim that slot. However, if everyone who
is scheduled shows up, you will not be seen.
If you cannot be seen as a walk-in throughout the day, take advantage
of our designated walk-ins:
- Three 15-minute mini-consultations are available at 12 and 3 every
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Each mini-consultation is still first come, first served. You may
sign up for the 15-minute session any time during the day of your desired
- However, please be aware that you must be present at your designated
time or you will be skipped.
- See the sign-in sheet attached to the clipboard on the front desk
to sign up.
- If you are the only student to sign up during that hour, you will
receive a 45-minute consultation. However, if other students sign up,
you will receive a mini-consultation. Please plan accordingly.
2013 Fall Hours
Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Location: Trustees 101