Student Activities Committee
The Student Activities Committee is responsible for the planning and implementation of student entertainment and activities held on the Methodist University campus. This includes comedians, giveaways, Homecoming, Spring Fling, and movies.
Our Student Activities program has previously been ranked in the Top 5 in the nation by Campus Activities Magazine.
All full-time students are encouraged to participate in this open organization. Involvement in campus programs and activities is vital to a well-rounded education and directly influences students' college satisfaction, academic achievement, and persistence toward graduation.
Our meetings are open to MU students and happen every Tuesday at 9 p.m. in Hendricks 122. We can offer work study to those who qualify so you could get paid to plan and work our events! Want to know more? Reach out to Carmine Biancamano, Coordinator of Student Activities at email@example.com or a member of our Board of Directors as listed below:
- President: Taylor Owens
- Vice President of Programming: Andy Maldanado
- Vice President of Programming: Cameron Packer
- Vice President of Marketing: Jordyn Litchfield
- Vice President of Business Administration: Austin Cronan
SAC events usually happen on Wednesday nights. All SAC events are FREE and open to all students at Methodist University.
Spring 2018 SAC Events
- January 11: Welcome Back Life Size Game Night (Outdoor Basketball Courts @ 7pm)
- January 17: Casino City (Berns @ 8pm)
- January 24: Japan Visits MU (Berns @ 7pm)
- February 2: Miss Methodist (Huff 7pm)
- February 14: XOXO (Berns @ 7pm)
- February 21: MU Got Talent (8pm @ Berns)
- February 28: 70’s Disco Skate Night (Berns @ 7:30pm)
- March 14: St. Patrick’s Day Bingo (Berns @ 8pm)
- March 28: Hypnotist David Hall (8pm @ Huff)
- April 4: Dance Dance Revolution (Outdoor BBall Court @ 7)
- April 20: Paint U (Nimocks @ 9)
- April 21: Spring Fling (Sink Field@ Noon)
- April 25: Exam Breakfast (Green and Gold Cafeteria @ 9pm)