Thank you for entrusting your son or daughter to Methodist University. Just as your child has joined the Methodist University Community, so have you! Whether you are sending your first or last child off to college, this is a very exciting time for your family; a time filled with anticipation of many new experiences to come. At Methodist University, we fully recognize the integral role parents play in the development of our students. We believe that as parents you should have streamlined access to information that you will need to help make your child's MU experience a success.
As the new coordinator of the Parents Program here at Methodist University, I plan to update and grow the parents' website on a continual basis so that it may be a reliable resource and your best offsite connection to the MU community. This site will be available to you as your child begins his or her first day of Orientation, all the way up until graduation day. Recognizing the critical role that you play in the lives of our students, we have redesigned this website to help you become better acquainted with the faculty, staff, and critical departments that will assist you with your integration into the MU Community, as well as providing links to current activities and happenings going on around the MU campus.
I encourage you to sign up for the Parents Program today!
Vice President for Institutional Advancement & University Relations
Parents Day | April 1, 2017
Join us for Parents Day at MU!
Need a hotel? Area Hotels
- Brunch with the President and members of the MU faculty and administration
10 a.m. on front lawn of the President's home
RSVP for the brunch by March 27 to firstname.lastname@example.org or 910.630.7200.
- Athletic Events
Noon | Women's Lacrosse vs. Huntingdon
Noon | Baseball doubleheader vs. LaGrange
2 p.m. | Women's Tennis vs. Ferrum
3 p.m. | Men's Lacrosse vs. Huntingdon
- Senior Day for Men's Lacrosse and Women's Tennis
- Come see the new Gene Clayton Tennis Facility.
- "Impressionism to Modernism: Masterworks of Early Photography"
David McCune International Art Gallery | Exhibit Open: Noon - 4 p.m.
- Visit the newly renovated MU Book Store opening April 1.
- The MU Institute for Sport and Wellness invites you to take a walk or run on the new 5k MU Trails.
- The Career Services Office in the Berns Student Center will be open from 11 a.m. - Noon to share information on internships and job placement.
Questions? Please call 910.630.7200.