Tuition and Fees
the PA Program
Home » Academics
of Graduate Studies » Physician
The vision of the Methodist University Physician Assistant Program
is to develop a nationally recognized program
founded on high academic standards based on clinically relevant
teaching, committed to developing an effective and broad knowledge
base, producing graduates that reflect the highest standards of
integrity and helping to alleviate the health care needs of our
The mission of the Methodist University Physician Assistant Program
is to establish an environment in which qualified students, recruited
nationally, can develop a strong foundation in treating their patients
with clinical competence, compassion and respect, while developing
both personal and professional integrity.
- Ensure full time faculty and adjunct faculty employed are involved
in clinical practice and are committed to teaching with clinical
relevance as a primary focus.
- Maintain a class size that allows for effective teaching, evaluation
and continue the high rate of success with PANCE exams.
- Incorporate the development of ethics, empathy and respect
for patients and colleagues in the lecture format and enhance
each student's commitment to personal and professional responsibility
to patient care.
- Commit resources to use current technologies to effectively
- Develop admission policies to recruit students nationally and
identify not only academic excellence but also a commitment to
integrity, professionalism and personal growth.
- Regularly review student evaluations, clinical site evaluations
and program evaluations, to effectively measure clinical competencies
and continue to improve compatibility with NCCPA Blue Print and
Standards to maintain the established high standards of academic