CALENDAR OF EVENTS
For booking an event, click the Submit an Event link above. Reference the Calendar Guide for instructions on submitting an event. To browse for available event space, use the link View Master Campus Calendar. To have the event considered for listing on this page, send an email with the event details to the Webmaster.
Mr. Brock White
The PGA Golf Mangement Summer Experience is a 4-day residential program for rising high school juniors and seniors that includes the following:
- Engagement in team building activities with other students with similar education goals
- Sample key courses required to obtain the PGA Golf Management designation
- Receive enrollment information
- Instruction from PGA Golf Management
- University Program staff, students, and alumni
- Participation in golf activities
- Opportunity to live in a university residence hall
- Preview of university life
- 2017 PGA Golf Mangement Summer Experience Brochure (new brochure forthcoming)
- PGA Golf Mangement Summer Experience Application
- Flight Information Form
This camp is also offered July 11-14, 2018.