Professional MBA Curriculum
Professional MBA students with an Organizational Management and Leadership focus take the following courses during the program:
- MBA 5000 Accounting for Managers
- MBA 5150 Research Methods
- MBA 5200 Advanced Financial Management
- MBA 5500 Marketing Management
- MBA 5700 Applied Business Statistics
- MBA 5990 Capstone
- MBA 5050 Business Ethics
- MBA 5300 International Business Environments, Cultural and Operations Perspectives
- MBA 5100 Managerial Economics
- MBA 5350 Is that Legal? Essential Law for Managers
- MBA 5400 Organization and Leadership
- MBA 5550 Operations Management
Students take one elective and may select from either Business Ethics or International Business Environments, Cultural and Operations Perspectives.
Each course utilizes a combination of lectures, case studies, and other activities with the majority of the activities focused on organizational management and leadership in business.
Each student completes a capstone project during the last two terms of the program that will be individually tailored to the student's goals and career expectations. A project will be completed in the student's area of specialization, often in conjunction with his/her employer.