» About the
» Related Links
Home » Academics
Application: E-mail the following information
The Honors Program Co-directors believe that motivation and interest
are as important in determining success in the program as academic record
is. Therefore, we request that you write a 100-250 word statement detailing
your reasons for wishing to be in the program. Address your interest in
reading and discussing the Great Books in a seminar forum.
- What is your full name and MU student ID#?
- What is you major & minor/concentration?
- For which semester are you seeking admission to the Honors Program?
- What is your status as a current or incoming student: freshman, sophomore, junior, senior?
- Are you an incoming Presidential Scholar?
- Are you an incoming UWC student?
- If you are a current student, which MU faculty, staff, administrative, or Honors Program member recommended you?
- How many semesters do you have remaining to be completed at MU?
- What is your expected date of graduation?