MU E-Mail Login Give to MU MU Blackboard Login MU QEP MU on Facebook MU on Twitter MU on YouTube MU Publications on Issuu MU Photosets on Flickr

 » Home

 » Applying for Aid

 » Financial Aid Basics

 » Types of Aid

 » Institutional Scholarships

 » Loans for Education

 » Appeals for Reconsideration

 » General Information

 » Forms

 » Endowed Scholarship
     Thank-You Letter Writer

 » Contact Us

 » Related Links


MU Home » Financial Aid

Requesting IRS Tax Return Transcripts from the IRS


Online Request

    • Available on the IRS Web site at Follow the IRS' directions to order your Tax "Return" Transcript.

Telephone Request

    • Available from the IRS by calling 1-800-908-9946.