Financial Aid for Study Abroad
We often hear that one of your biggest concerns is how to fund your study abroad experience. This is certainly a valid consideration, and we want you to know that there is money available! We strongly encourage you to have a look at the scholarship opportunities available to you on this page. Remember: it's never too early to start planning!
Do you have at least a 3.0 GPA? Apply for the MU Travel Grant from the Center for Global Education. In order to get started, you must apply for your intended program first (see the Study Abroad main page).
National Study Abroad Scholarships
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarships
- Boren Scholarships for International Study
- William Jefferson Clinton Scholarship at the American University in Dubai
- Fund for Education Abroad Scholarship
- Killam Fellowship
- Project Go Scholarship (ROTC students)
For possible additional scholarships, consider searching through the IIE Study Abroad Funding searchable database.