Financial Aid for Study Abroad
We often hear that one of your biggest concerns is how to fund your study abroad experience. This is certainly a valid consideration, and we want you to know that there is money available! We strongly encourage you to have a look at the scholarship opportunities available to you on this page. Remember: it's never too early to start planning!
Do you have at least a 3.0 GPA? Apply for the MU Travel Grant from the Center for Research & Creativity.
National Study Abroad Scholarships
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarships
- Boren Scholarships for International Study
- William Jefferson Clinton Scholarship at the American University in Dubai
- Fund for Education Abroad Scholarship
- Killam Fellowship
- Project Go Scholarship (ROTC students)
For possible additional scholarships, consider searching through the IIE Study Abroad Funding searchable database.