» About the
» Related Links
Home » Academics
School of Business » Center
NOW OFFERING: Entrepreneurship
Majors and Minors
on campus and at Ft. Bragg!
- Surge ahead of the pack by training under experienced business leaders
to develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience excellence in academics AND “real world” experience,
enabling you to make a significant contribution and be successful!
- Combine either the Entrepreneurship major or minor with other majors
and minors, since business ownership is an option in most career fields,
including healthcare, golf and tennis management, and the arts.
- Emerge with the ability to start your own company OR make a significant
contribution within an organization.
- Gain practical work experience for an edge in the job market through
the Internship program.
- Start up financing options and strategies
- Business plan development
- Marketing and promotion
- Leadership, management and decision making
Credit requirements are:
- Entrepreneurship Major: 25 to 27 credits in addition
to the Reeves School of Business Foundation and Professional Core Requirements
- Entrepreneurship Minor: 18 credits