Home » MU
Welcome to the MU Bookstore!
Your Bookstore staff:
Assistant Bookstore Manager/Soft goods
The Bookstore is located in the north end of the Berns Student Center.
New and used textbooks can be purchased by book slip, cash, check, or
credit card (except AMEX). All book slips must be issued and approved
by the Business Office at the beginning of each semester or term. The
Bookstore also carries school supplies, MU clothing, greeting cards, gift
items, gift certificates, and provides fax services for a minimal fee.
Normal hours of operation are 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday. The
store is also open during all Saturday home football games from 11:00
am -3:00 pm.
Hours are extended the first week of each new evening term as follows:
- Term I: Extended hours are Monday & Tuesday 8:00am - 8:00pm;
Wednesday & Thursday 8:00am - 6:00pm; Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Term II: Monday & Tuesday 8:00am - 6:00pm; Wednesday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm.
Bookstore Return Policy
- Supplies: notebooks, pens, pencils, highlighters, etc. are NOT returnable.
- Non-book items can be EXCHANGED only, with receipt and in original
condition within 15 days of purchase.
- Computer products and electronic items can only be returned if defective.
- Book return policy are as follows:
- Books can only be returned during the same semester that they
are purchased; do not purchase books too early.
- Items removed from their shrink wrap will be discounted by 10%.
- Books returned BEFORE the drop/add must be in the same condition
as purchased and be accompanied by a receipt.
- Books returned AFTER the drop/add must be in the same condition
as purchased and accompanied by a receipt and a completed drop/add
- All Checks and Credit Cards MUST be in your name. If you're going
to use checks or credit cards of a parent or spouse you MUST have authorization
prior to using them.
No Receipt - No Return or Exchange. SAVE YOUR RECEIPT!
Book List for Methodist University Courses (Summer Day, Evening & Online)
Click here to view the list of textbooks
required for Methodist University courses, organized by department, course
number, and section number.
Methodist University Merchandise
Brand New Methodist University merchandise
can be ordered via our partnership with SpreadShirt.
Please note that the inventory available through this online store may
differ from the inventory on site in the MU Bookstore. The online store
is offered under the auspices of the MU Athletic Department, and the Book
Store does not manage the content or provide customer support for the
our Online Store now