The Bookstore is located in the north end of the Berns Student Center. New and used textbooks can be purchased by book slip, cash, check, or credit card (except AMEX). All book slips must be issued and approved by the Business Office at the beginning of each semester or term. The Bookstore also carries school supplies, MU clothing, greeting cards, gift items, gift certificates, and provides fax services for a minimal fee. Normal hours of operation are 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday. The store is also open during all Saturday home football games from 11:00 am -3:00 pm.
Hours are extended the first week of each new evening term as follows:
- Term I: Extended hours are Monday & Tuesday 8:00am - 8:00pm; Wednesday & Thursday 8:00am - 6:00pm; Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Term II: Monday & Tuesday 8:00am - 6:00pm; Wednesday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Toll free: (800) 488-7110, extension is the last 4 of the phone number
Bookstore Return Policy
- Supplies: notebooks, pens, pencils, highlighters, etc. are NOT returnable.
- Non-book items can be EXCHANGED only, with receipt and in original condition within 15 days of purchase.
- Computer products and electronic items can only be returned if defective.
- Book return policy is as follows:
- Books can only be returned during the same semester that they are purchased; do not purchase books too early.
- Items removed from their shrink wrap will be discounted by 10%.
- Books returned BEFORE the drop/add must be in the same condition as purchased and be accompanied by a receipt.
- Books returned AFTER the drop/add must be in the same condition as purchased and accompanied by a receipt and a completed drop/add slip.
- All Checks and Credit Cards MUST be in your name. If you're going to use checks or credit cards of a parent or spouse you MUST have authorization prior to using them.
REMEMBER!! No Receipt - No Return or Exchange. SAVE YOUR RECEIPT!
Book List for Methodist University Courses
Click here to view the list of textbooks required for Methodist University courses, organized by department, course number, and section number.
Methodist University Apparel
Brand New Methodist University apparel can be ordered via our partnership with PrepSportswear.
Please note that the inventory available through this online store may differ from the inventory on site in the MU Bookstore. The online store is offered under the auspices of the MU Athletic Department, and the Bookstore does not manage the content or provide customer support for the online store.
BOOKS ARE NOT SOLD AT THIS ONLINE STORE.